I’ve done a lot of writing and editing for a variety of businesses and organizations. My style is straightforward; I’m good at sounding like a real person. Unless indicated, I posted PDFs because web links can go dead or change.
DWA (Doing Writing As…I’ve done several, but I can’t disclose many here)
- Networking article
- Sales article and post
- Business blog post
- Tech blog post
- Page where I’m acknowledged for two books; Amazon listing and the other Amazon listing
Interviews for Websites
- Instructions for webmail
- Instructions for analytics
- I also have done several SOPs for a nanotechnology company (for GMP and ISO 9000 documentation), but I can’t provide samples here because the company owns them all.
- News scripts (I had to take a writing test to get a writing job at CBS Radio)
- Radio commercials (I wrote live reads and copy for recorded spots at WGN Radio): *Resort *Nonprofit *Restaurant *Travel
I’ve done Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, and Facebook DWA, but I can’t disclose those here. I also did Facebook posts for the Bill Moller Show on WGN Radio. I came up with the idea to take pictures of every guest and post them online (which hadn’t been done for that show before):
- Bill Moller and Steve Dale (Pet Expert)
- Bill Moller and Paul Lisnek (CLTV host)
- Bill Moller and Movie Critics
- Bill Moller and Restaurant Owners
Reports, Summaries, Emails
- I have written emails, reports, and summaries for companies, but since they’ve contained private information, I am not able to post them here.